The sad truth is, even man’s best friend can suffer from tooth decay.
We provide dental engineering services, including dental equipment servicing & repairs. From our Plymouth office we can supply our services to the whole of the UK through our network of engineers. For your dental surgery or dental clinic requirements.
A unique proposition
We are the only dental engineering resource within the south west that can display our qualifications to you and stand by them with both integrity and experience.
We have trainees who are attending government training courses and our selected manufacturers’ courses, and time served options that way we send you the correct engineer from the correct background ensuring we keep our 98% first visit first fix achievement!
If you’re out of our Devon and Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset area then don’t worry as SS dental Services are connected to Dental Parts Warehouse ‘find an engineer’ scheme, where we are vetted and regulated to ensure you get the best, but we can also entrust our work with other Dental engineers all over the UK and Europe. You’re in safe hands with staff at SS Dental Services.
Dental engineers are the backbone of our company. Along with the sales department and aftercare staff you’ll find yourself in great hands at SS Dental Services. We offer:
- Repair, servicing & maintenance by factory trained, time served and fully experienced engineers.
- Basic to high end Sirona, KaVo, Belmont, Instrumentarium.
- TUV qualified film & digital Xray, HPA examiners, RPS qualified.
- Compressor servicing vessel testing, written schemes, HTM 2022.
- Autoclaves washerdisinfectors, vessel testing & validation to HTM 01- 05.
- Surgery refits cabinetry, full schemes & upgrades.
- Supply of all major manufacturers equipment and parts, impartial advice.
- Out of hours service available to avoid disruption during surgery hours.
- Fixed price repair contracts including annual service, on site training and compliance testing tailored to individual requirements.